Explore what you can expect, how you can get involved, and who our ministry partners are. Email us if you are interested in pursuing any of these opportunities!
To make church inviting and meaningful for you.
What you can expect:
Service Starts at 11:00 AM
We usually start on time, but we’d love to see you even if you’re running late, whether thats five or twenty minutes late. There is an additional entrance on the north side of our building where there is additional parking.
Kick it off with Musical Worship.
For the first twenty minutes, we sing and play songs. Some of us may stand and raise our hands. Don’t feel nervous about this, we’re just excited! If you know the song, please sing with us whether you sound like Marvin Gaye or a bullfrog.
Engage with New Ideas
For about thirty minutes, one of our pastors will share some new ideas from the Bible. Feel free to sit back and listen. You can follow along in a physical or digital Bible!
Music, Communion, and Connection
After a few more songs, we’ve got some food and coffee in the gym.
We do communion every week and encourage those who have a relationship with God to participate.
Behind the Scenes:
Please come as you are. We don’t have a dress code. You don’t even have to shower beforehand. Come and enjoy the service in the way that is most comfortable for you.
Eli and Andrew (our pastors) are normal guys. Come and say, “Hi!” Ask them to tell you their most embarrassing story or a good joke if you feel nervous.
- Planned Weekly Youth Group
- Planned Sunday School that runs Concurrently with the Adult class
- Planned Child Care during the Service
- Women’s D-group: “Cross-fit” of Bible Studies- an intense and in-depth bible study.
- Adult Sunday School: A short study that all are welcome to
- Wednesday Night Group: Time of fellowship and prayer
Missions & Community service
- Bi-weekly food pantry for our local community
- Financial support and prayer for full-time missionaries
- Education and connections to get you started in missions work
- Lead and Accompanying Singers
- Musical accompaniment on guitar, keyboard, bass, etc.
- Help with the sound board
Voice of Jesus Christ for all nations
A local ministry oriented towards men who desire to serve others with their hands, building and repairing what others don’t have the ability or finances to do.
In Person 11:00AM